Friday, August 26, 2011

32 weeks!!!!

Today Hudson is 16.7 inches long and weighs 3.75 pounds!! He is the size of a jicama....whatever that is!!!!

Sleep is really hard to come by lately.... But I am exhausted!!!! So, that makes for an interesting situation. Emotionally, I have been up and down. One minute I'm over the top happy, and the next I'm crying for a reason I don't even know..... As far as weight gain... I'm just plain FAT! I have gained weight EVERYWHERE! I'm not just saying that either, it's the truth. I have a doctors appointment next week, but for now, I'm going home to spend time with friends and family! It is a much needed trip. I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Hudson's upcoming arival!

Ps. I really do LOVE feeling Hudson kick and move!!! It makes me so happy!

*We found out last night that a sweet couple in our Sunday School class that was having triplets ended up having their three little girls yesterday.  They were due about a week before Hudson in October...  As far as I know they are doing well!  They all weighed in at 3+ pounds!!  All three are in the NICU as was anticipated.  If you are reading this, please pray for the babies and the parents!  It is truly AMAZING that babies born at 32/33 weeks can not only survive but be healthy little babies!!!!  Thank GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment