Friday, August 19, 2011

31 Weeks, 63 days to go!

Hudson,


You are roughly the size of four navel oranges (16.25 inches long and weighing in at a little over 3 pounds)!  WHAT!  Until you are abut full size you have about 4 inches an 3 pounds to gain!  Not too much farther to go!  It is just so hard to believe! According to all of the baby websites, your eyes can now adjust to light and dark!  It makes sense... when I lift my shirt over my belly you kick (which I can only imagine is you turning away from the light) and the you are still until I cover up again!  You must not like the light very much right now!  As far as movement goes, I feel you moving a lot, but it isn't as powerful.  I think it must be getting a little cramped in there!

This last trimester I have been having some anxiety abut becoming a mommy to Hudson.  Well, yesterday I had the pleasure of watching Steve's cousin's baby boy all day (your cousin Blanton)!  He was such a doll!  I carried, rocked, fed, played with, burped, and changed a baby!  The best part, I felt completely comfortable doing it!  It was such a nice confidence boost.  All in all, yesterday was a success! I think Blanton would agree!  He is just a few months older than you (Hudson) and I think you all will grow up to be good friends!

Food Cravings:  My one cup of coffee every morning, McDonald's bacon egg and cheese bagel breakfast sandwich, Broccoli Cheese Casserole (from Cheddar's), all veggie sandwich from Subway

Weight Gain:  I still don't have an exact number, but I will say that I can only imagine that it is a boat load!  I have been feeling like a truck lately!  My belly is HUGE!  My arms are FAT!  My butt is ENORMOUS!  My stomach is so big that some of my less stretchy maternity shirts and dresses are not fitting anymore!  Tell me that's not depressing!  It is only going to get worse, because I still have about 9 weeks left!  Ahhhhh Maybe right before Hudson's birth I will find out how much weight I gained over the pregnancy.... It's all down hill from there right....

Stretch Marks:  Unfortunately, YES.... These little purple spiderweb horrors showed up this past week.  Luckily, I don't have many but they are still there.... They are on my sides.... not my belly!  girrrrrrrr

Belly Button:  I don't think I have one anymore!  It is completely flush with the rest of my stomach.  Not in, but not out either!  Beautiful....

Emotions:  Can you say "TRAIN WRECK" ????  

I have had this song stuck in my head all week/ month and just thought I would share it!   
Train:  Save Me San Francisco 


No comments:

Post a Comment