Monday, May 16, 2011

We pulled the trigger!

We purchased our little baby's furniture!!!!  This is what it looks like!  Only we have a night stand too!  It is Stratton by Westwood Design in Chocolate Mist!


We ended up getting a great deal!  It is funny, this baby has nicer bedroom furniture than Steve and I.... something doesn't seem right about that!  haha o well!  Now all we need are the glider and bedding!  Here is what I am seriously considering/want really bad!


This picture doesn't do the bedding justice!  In real life, it is blue, white, and a little tan seersucker fabric!  I am in LOVE!!!!   

This is the glider I want really bad, only in a light blue very soft corduroy!  TADA!!!!!  Baby's room plan!  The best part, is that I came in UNDER BUDGET!

2 comments:

  1. where did you get all your furniture and bedding? I'm starting to look into all of that and am just curious where you are getting everything. I think your glider looks uber comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, we got all our furniture at a local kids/baby furniture store here. It is by Westwood Design. The bedding is by Hoohobbers. I love all their stuff, but I wouldn't purchase anything directly from their website. We were able to get it much less at the same place we got the furniture. If you want more details, I would be happy to e-mail you!

    ReplyDelete