Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nursery Time!!!!

To my precious baby Hudson,

Your daddy and I have been working hard trying to get your room ready for your arrival in a few months.  I know it's early (I'm only in my 17th week), but I start my new job in a few weeks and won't have enough time  to get everything done the I want to if I don't start now!  So, yesterday your daddy and one of his good friends went and picked up all your nursery furniture!  I have never seen such beautiful baby furniture!  While at the store, I went ahead and ordered your crib bedding!  Again, I LOVE it!  I hope you do too when you get here! 







Your nursery/bedroom is not even close to being finished, but at least we have all of your furniture.  Well, almost all of it!  We still want to get a big comfortable glider to put in the corner.  This is the one we are looking at, but in a different color.





Your daddy did such a great job putting your crib together!  He made it look so easy! 





Our other babies love your new bed too!  Don't worry, your mattress still has plastic over it and I'm sure I will be cleaning everything a few hundred times before you get here!


This is your O-So-Adorable bedding!  As soon as I saw it, I knew it was exactly what I wanted for your room!











This is a picture showing the fabric we we want to get for your glider.  It matches perfectly with your bedding. 

There are still so many things left to do for your nursery:

  • Order matching curtains for your widows
  • Order your glider
  • Paint the walls
  • Find a cute mobile that fits your crib
  • Get some cute pictures to hang on your walls from Etsy.com
  • Get a coordinating lamp
We love you so much Hudson!

PS.  I am positive that I felt you moving for the first time yesterday.  I was driving home from the maternity fair with my sister when off to the left side of my stomach I started feeling little bubbles...kind of like popcorn.  This is the first time I have EVER felt anything like this, so I am almost positive it was you.  I can't wait to feel it again!  It makes me so happy to be reminded that you are there (not that I could ever forget). 

No comments:

Post a Comment