Sunday, October 30, 2011

O baby

Hudson,

You have had a busy past few days! Starting a few days ago you started throwing up a lot, crying non stop, and not sleeping at all!!!! For the past two nights I have cried myself to sleep while it was your daddy's turn to stay up with you because it physically hurt me to know you were hurting and upset! Finally, after two very rough nights we went to the doctor where you were diagnosed with reflux. The doctor prescribed Zantac and it seems to be helping a little! You slept ok last night but I'm not sure if it was because of the medication or if you were just completely exhausted... Either way your, daddy and I got some much needed sleep last night.


You had some visitors this weekend! Two of my very best friends from home came to meet you! Brooke and Alana stayed the night Saturday night. It was sooo good to see them and they just loved getting to see you!  

Today, you got to go see your little friend Wyatt! It is funny how you are only two weeks older than he is, but you are so much bigger!!!! We got some cute pictures before you started getting fussy and we left! Haha  I think the two of you will be good friends just like your daddy's!


 How cute are these little guys!!!


Wyatt's big sister Kennedy could not get enough of her little brother "Blue Baby"!  She kept telling him to be nice or she was going to have to take him by himself!  It was so cute!  She just loved touching the babies!  You can see her sweet little hand sneaking in to love on them!


You can really see how much bigger Hudson is in this picture!  He is yawning, but it looks like Hudson is about to eat Wyatt!

Tomorrow is your first Halloween! You are way too young to really enjoy it. Next year it will be more fun for you!  My mom (Grandma Smith) got you a really cute Halloween outfit.  When she gave it to you I didn't think it would fit...I honestly thought it would be way too big for you.  BOY WAS I WRONG!  You are growing like a weed and at 3 weeks old you are wearing size 3 months!  haha 

We love you very much It is crazy! I almost can't remember what my life was like before you! You make me so happy! Everyday I love you more than the day before! I didn't know it was possible to love you this much!  Even though the past few days have been hard, you are still the best baby ever!  For the most part you are very happy!  Usually when you do cry it is for one of 3 reasons:  you are hungry (most of the time this is the cause), you need your diaper changed, you want cuddled (my favorite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment