Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy 2 Week Birthday!


Hudson,
Today is the day!  Your due date that is!  It is also your two week birthday AND the day you lost your umbilical cord!  I can't believe how fast you are growing up!  These past two weeks have flown by!  The first week of your life, your daddy stayed at home with us.  The second week of your life, my mom came and stayed with us to help me out.  Starting Monday, it's just you and me!  Part of me is excited to have you all to myself, and part of me is scared out of my mind to be alone with you!  I want so badly to be the best mommy in the whole world for you!

In other news, I am feeling better every day!  My swelling is also starting to go down!  Last night, I even started to see something that resembled ankles!  To celebrate and give me a much needed break, my mom took Jess and I to get manicures and pedicures!  It was fantastic!  Also, Hudson is starting to have more predictable sleep patterns, so I am now getting between 3 and 4 hours of sleep each night/day.


Hudson on his 2 week birthday!  October 21, 2011


My sweet baby testing out his crib!  He doesn't sleep there yet (and won't for a while) but he seems to like it!



Wall Art!  I found these on Amazon.com and thought they were super cute!


Grandma Smith with Hudson!  She was such a HUGE help this past week!  I wish she didn't have to leave...


Grandpa smith with Hudson!



Hudson with his Aunt Jessica!  It is so sweet how much she loves him!!!


Another picture of Grandpa Smith with Hudson!


My sweet baby!  Look how alert he is!  I can't believe how he can lift his own head up!


Isn't he just the most adorable baby EVER!


and again... I just can't get enough of this little guy!  He has made my life 100 times better!


Grandma Smith laughing that Hudson won't give us a good picture!  Can you tell she loves this little boy?!?!


Happy 2 week birthday my love!  Having you in our family for the past two weeks has made our lives so much better!  We have enjoyed every second!  I love you more than life itself and can't wait to spend the rest of my life loving you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment