Friday, October 7, 2011

Hudson is here!!!

He is the most amazing thing I have ever done! He is perfect in every single way, all the way down to his blond hair and bent right ear! I love everything about him! He has the most adorable mouth and makes the sweetest noises!

He was born just before 4:00am ( 3:57-3:59 being debated) and weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces! I still don't know how long he is (20 3/4 inches), but he is a good sizes baby! He has long blond hair and a cone head! Haha. He has the most sad cry but even that is music to my ears!

Labor and delivery couldn't have gone any better! I am the luckiest person on earth right now! I'll post more about his birth and the events leading up to it later. I should be sleeping, but again, I can't! I just want take it all in!!!!! Thank you God for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment