Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The waiting game

Waiting for baby Hudson to get here is sooooo hard!!!! I have been ready for him for weeks already! Yes, I'm still doing little things here and there to his room or picking up baby gear that I had forgotten about, but for the most part we are ready! A few months ago, my doctor, family, and I didn't think we would make it this far.... But here we are! While this is good news, it means I have some down time! I have been cleaning, shopping (sorry Steve), cooking, and attempting some arts and crafts projects! After painting this weekend, I thought it would be fun to try and paint some pictures for Hudson's nursery. I am not an artist by any means, so we will just have to see how this goes! Haha. I have no idea what to paint....maybe a sailboat, train, and car???? Maybe I'll try painting some little animals???? Suggestions are welcome! Hopefully this will keep my busy for the next few days! The waiting game continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment