Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hudson's 2 (almost 3) week checkup!


My sweet little baby will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!!!  SERIOUSLY?!?!  Where has the time gone?  What have I been doing the past 3 weeks?  I just can't seem to wrap my head around it!  Everyone and I mean EVERYONE always told me to cherish every minute of motherhood because it goes by in the blink of an eye.  I didn't believe them, until now!

Yesterday I took Hudson back to his place of birth to visit his new friend Wyatt!  It was our very first outing just the two of us!  Hudson was so good!  It was weird walking the halls of the Women's Care Center and seeing some familiar faces, but not being a patient!  When we were there, there were only two other babies born, so we had the place to ourselves.  Yesterday was a different story!  Britney (Wyatt's mommy) told me that there were at least 14 other babies (and their family's) there!  Was there a full moon recently?!?!  Anyway, It was so nice to FINALLY get to meet Mr. Wyatt!  He was absolutely adorable!  I can't wait for Hudson and Wyatt to have play dates!

Today is a yucky day!  It is cold and rainy... the perfect day for napping and TV watching!  We did have to get up early and get out in all this nasty weather this morning though, because Hudson had his 2 (almost 3) week checkup!  I woke up early enough to feed, burp, and change Hudson and even get ready myself!  Steve and I drove separately so that he could go on into work after the appointment!  I was glad he came to Hudson's checkup!  Anyway, as soon as we got there and took a seat in the waiting room, Hudson started fussing.  So, I picked him up and started cuddling him!  Wouldn't you know it, my sweet little baby started pooping and tooting right then and there!  Steve and I just stared at each other and started laughing!  His baby toots are so loud and sound like grown man farts!  It was hilarious!


Look at my long hot dog baby!  The doctor says that Hudson is skinny for his length, but he is a BIG BOY!  At this rate, the doctor thinks he will be taller than Steve when he grows up!  CRAZY!

Weight:  9 lbs 4 oz  50.75%
Height:  22 1/2 inches  98%
Head: 14 inches  50%

He is one healthy baby boy!!!


I got our pictures today!  How sweet is this!

No comments:

Post a Comment