Monday, October 24, 2011

Just My Baby & Me


Day one of being home alone with Hudson was a huge success if I do say so myself!  This may be boring to EVERYONE, but someday it might be fun to look back and see how we spent our first full day alone together!  We woke up at 5:45 because someone was hungry and needed a diaper change!  haha  After Hudson was taken care of, we watched the Desperate Housewives episode from last night that I DVR'd.  I like doing that better anyway because you can skip all the commercials!  Although I will say, I have started seeing Holiday commercials and I am LOVING it!  After that exciting episode, Hudson and I were ready for a nap (especially since we didn't get a lot of sleep last night).  We slept until about 11, ate lunch, and started OPERATION:  GET BACK IN SHAPE!  I exercised for almost an hour before Hudson was hungry again.  I think we may be going through a growth spurt...  I got to take a shower (which was wonderful) and Hudson did great!  After a much needed shower and another round of feeding and diaper changing we gave our first attempt at tummy time!  I have no idea at what age tummy time is supposed to start, but we tried...  Hudson was a little confused by the whole ordeal...  It was pretty cute to watch though!  Now here we are!  Hudson was fed again and Steve and I ate dinner.  It is 7:00pm and I am exhausted!  It may be time for another nap!  So, that's it!  Day ONE in a nutshell!  Success?  I think so!


Hudson doing tummy time... he just laid there looking all cute!  I really don't know if we are doing this right.

I was pleasantly surprised how well today went!  Hudson REALLY is such a good baby!  I'm sure everyone thinks they have a good baby, but we really do!!!!  Today went by so fast!  I think I am going to LOVE being a stay at home mommy for the time being!  I don't know how long I will be able to do that, so I am going to take it all in while I can!  It is going to be so fun getting to be there, watching him grow!  

O and Hudson's little friend Wyatt came into the world today!!! You can check out my friend's blog and read about their journey here!   I can't wait until we can get the boys together!  It is so fun knowing so many people who are having little boys right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment