Friday, October 7, 2011

2:00am update

Well, no baby yet, but we are getting close! As of 1:00am I am 6cm dilated, 100% effaced, and at 0 station. The doctor and my nurse are wonderful!!!! So far I have been 100% pain free! It is amazing! My family and Steve's family are all here, but in the waiting room. My sweet sister who has to work tomorrow is passed out on the couch and poor Steve made a make shift bed on the floor!!!! Haha. I was dozing in and out but am just too excited to sleep!

I feel like everything happens for a reason. God really is watching over us. I had no clue today ( yesterday morning) that today would be the day. There was a greater plan set in motion long ago! I believe my doctor left before Hudson's due date so that a new set of eyes would look at his low fetal movement and dig a little deeper. I believe we are exactly where we are supposed to be. As of now we are on track to have a normal delivery, but a few hours ago Hudson wasn't doing so well. I have a family history of issues with the placenta and it looks like I am no exception. The whole reason for taking Hudson today is because I noticed he wasn't moving much at all. As it turns out, they believe and have found evidence to support that the placenta was deteriorating. Had we not gone to the doctor today and seen this new wondrful doctor, who knows what might have happened.

The doctor will be back in 30 minors to check and see where we are at! I am so thankful for so much right now, tears are streaming down my face . Thank you God for my husband and wonderful family! Thank you for the amazing doctors and nurses! Thank you for the maricle we are about to witness! Thank you for our baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment