Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Update!

It has been a while since I last posted anything.  A lot has happened!  Over the 4th of July holiday weekend Steve and I went to my hometown.  We got to visit family, neighbors, and good friends.  There were cookouts, fireworks, concerts, good food, board games...  What a great way to spend the weekend!  I took tonz of pictures and videos, but can't seem to upload them to my computer.... boooo I'll work on it more and will hopefully post pictures later. 

The nesting instinct has started kicking in!  I want every thing clean and sanitized over and over and over again!   Not only, basic cleaning, but I want our home to be perfect.  When Steve and I first purchased the house we currently live in, we didn't think we would live there/here for very long.  Now we realize that we will be here a little longer than expected and have started thinking about making some much needed updates to our home.  For starters, our kitchen is lacking necessary counter top space and storage.  We don't even have enough room in our kitchen to store all the pots, pans, and bake-ware we have already let along baby bottles and all Hudson's things.... What better time than now, to do these updates than before our baby gets here. Anyway, we had someone come out yesterday to give us an estimate on some bath, kitchen, and flooring updates.  We will find out by the end of the week if this is something we can do right now.  Keeping our fingers crossed! 

Work is still going really well!  My back hasn't been giving me any trouble since that first week!!!!  YEA!  I LOVE that I work with such nice people!  I actually enjoy gong in and seeing everyone!  I also love my patients!  It is such a good feeling to help people solve their problems and answer their questions!  As far as work goes, I couldn't ask for anything better. 

Today was another doctors appointment.  I hate to complain, but I am getting REALLY tired of being poked and prodded all the time!  I hear it only gets worse, so I REALLY need to get over this!  Hudson seems to be doing REALLY well!  Today I had to get another ultrasound to measure everything "you know where".  According to my doctor I am at a greater risk for preterm labor, so I still need to take it easy.  They are monitoring me regularly now and added another test to the list that tests protein or something.  Apparently it detects the onset of labor.  We also set up our next appointment in a month at which time all the tests will be repeated and I will have the glucose test and blood work done....  It's going to be a long one!  I'm just glad Hudson is doing alright.  He has been moving around a lot.  Steve even got to feel him kick last night.  It was kind of anticlimactic though.  haha Steve was expecting some big punch to his hand, and when he realized it was only a slight bump and twitch he was like "that's it?"  haha O-well!  At least Hudson let his daddy feel him! 

Happy Wednesday!  I'm sooo tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment