Sunday, July 24, 2011

Relaxing weekend

This was the first weekend in a long time that I can honestly say I RELAXED!  Up until now I have been cleaning, painting, running errands, picking out updates for our kitchen...  BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND!  We did get some things around the house, but nothing too strenuous.  I worked on the baby registry and guest lists for Hudson's baby showers.  Also, our washer decided to die on us this week, so our new washer and dryer arrived Saturday!  Steve and I spent hours playing with it and washing everything we could find!  Who knew that doing laundry could be so entertaining!  hehe

On Saturday we went to visit one of my very best friends!  It was so nice seeing her and her husband!  It is always so nice to get together with them!  Her husband is actually the very talented person who is building our kitchen cabinets!  While at their house we got to see some of his work... AMAZING!  We are so lucky to have such talented friends! 

It is hard to believe that next weekend is the first of three baby showers for Hudson!  It is a family shower for Steve's side of the family!  My wonderful Sis-In-Law and Mother-In-Law are throwing it!  As far as I know, the whole family will be there!  It will be so nice spending time with everyone!  I can't wait!  This week needs to go by fast!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment