Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just one of those days...

So, today was one of those days...  I AM going to complain (even thought I know I have so much to be thankful for) and I AM going to vent, so if you don't want to read this.... DON'T.  It's not that I take all that is good in my life for granted... it's just one of those days!

Pregnancy,... it doesn't get easier as time goes on.  All those little things I did just fine about 5 months ago like picking things up off the floor, getting out of bed, getting out of my car, sleeping....  are no longer coming easy to me.  Here is how the past 24 hours looked.  Sleep, yea right.  I woke up ever 45 minutes to an hour all night long, had 3 separate leg cramps that sent me jumping from my bed in pain, back pain, hip pain, muscles I didn't even know I had in my leg pain, lower abdomen pain, exhaustion, ....  The list could go on forever!  All I want to do is SLEEP!  Work, even though today was a breeze, is getting harder and harder.  I am so uncomfortable sitting hunched over people for hours... Today it took everything I had not to walk with a visible limp due to pain in my hips and groin area (do women even have groin areas??)  Even sitting brought nothing but pressure and pain.  UGH I just want to cry!  MAYBE I WILL!  haha

With that being said, God knew what he was doing today.  This morning I was in a blah type mood and in pain.  He knew I wouldn't be able to handle difficult patients.  So, he had them forget to come!   I was frustrated at the time, but looking back it was probably a good thing.  I guess I needed some time to collect myself, put on my big-girl panties and get over my self pity.  

I thought about treating myself to a pedicure (since I can't reach my toes myself anymore) but decided to wait until next week before my very first baby shower!!!  I did have my hair appointment today.  It is amazing how much better a trim and some highlights can make a person feel!  Ahhhh  I feel like a brand new woman!  NOT but I do feel better! 

Tomorrow will be better...PLEASE GOD LET TOMORROW BE BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment