Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 24 weeks Hudson!!!!

Well Hudson, we have arrived at 24 weeks!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by!  You are growing like a weed and it is apparent due to my every increasing belly!  I refuse to think it is because of the king sized twix bar I had to have over lunch or the doughnuts I had for breakfast this past weekend....(when did I become a junk food junkie?!?!)  Noooo  it is non of those things!  You must be growing!  Not only are you growing, but you are practicing your soccer kicks!  It seems you are already exited about playing on a team when you get older!  Speaking of the growing belly, this week I have noticed that it is becoming difficult to roll myself out of bed in the morning!  Not because I want to sleep forever (even though that is true most days) but because I have a basketball attached to my stomach making even the simple act of sitting up a little tricky without getting a a rocking start!  Don't even get me started on the task of bending over to pick things up that I drop!!!  I'm to the point where I won't pick it up until I have at least 5 things on the floor...  there is no point in me picking up every little thing when I know in a few minutes I will have dropped something else!  People have told me that as pregnancy progresses, there are some embarrassing and unpleasant things that start happening!!!  Up until this week I considered myself lucky not to have had to endure the embarrassment that pregnancy brings other poor souls.  Well, a few days ago it started!  It happens when I laugh, get startled, and/or sneeze!  Can you guess what it is?!?!  haha  Steve just looks at me, laughs, and says "ewww gross"!  O JOY!  This is one pregnancy side effect that I hope goes away ASAP! 

Hudson it is a joy carrying you around with me all the time, and I am enjoying our time together, but here in about 15 weeks I'm gonna need you to move out!  Take your time. I'm in no hurry. Just know that the day is approaching, so be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment