Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Im going crazy!

Well, It's official.  I have become a crazy, neurotic, obsessive, hypochondriac, worry wart!!!  With all that happened with Hudson and me over the past few weeks, every little thing sends me flying off the deep end.  My doctor is going to HATE me by the end of this pregnancy! 

Last night I started feeling more cramping, and then a dull pain that comes and goes.  This morning I was still feeling it.  Also, I haven't felt Hudson moving as much lately, which I'm sure is normal...  Anyway, after yet another call to the nurses triage line at my OBGYN's office (this week alone I have called 3 times) I am heading in for ANOTHER doctors appointment here in about 30 minutes.  Hopefully they will tell me everything is fine, and that I just need to mellow out, relax, and stop being so crazy!  They could literally call me crazy, and I wouldn't be phased at this point.  I think I just need my own personal doctor to come live at my house for the next few months so I can have them at my beck and call to answer all my questions and ease my mind. 

IS BEING CRAZY ANOTHER SYMPTOM OF PREGNANCY???????

No comments:

Post a Comment