Friday, June 10, 2011

21 week update

Well its Friday again, which means we are another week farther in the pregnancy!!!! On a side note, it also marks my last work free day!  I start my first job as a Dental Hygienist on Monday!  I'm so nervous.....  What if I screw up?  Ahhhhhh  ANYWAY, Hudson is 21 weeks today!  My major pregnancy cravings right now consist of cheese, cheeses, and o yea CHEESE!  Earlier this week I had an entire meal made up of the stuff!  I'm not even kidding!  Every day that goes by I am just getting bigger and bigger!  I think I have finally gotten to the point where I don't care that I am gaining weight.  This is a good thing, because the weight is only going to continue to pack on. 

The only negative pregnancy symptom I currently have (other than breaking out) is leg cramps!  I have been waking up in the middle of the night with these HORRIBLE leg cramps!  The only thing I can do to help ease the pain is to jump out of bed, steady myself on the wall and lift my hefty self up on my tiptoes then bend my legs....Its a hippopotamus's version of ballet.  BEAUTIFUL haha  O well!

This week Hudson, you are 10.5 inches long and weigh about 12.7 ounces!  Your skin is getting thicker and your tongue is fully formed now!  Supposedly you are able to taste now!  Your digestive system is developing and you are moving like crazy!  It is getting easier and easier to feel your kicks!  Most days I can feel you jumping around, but there are still some days that I don't feel anything at all.  On the days I feel nothing, I miss you.

Last night your daddy and I went to Louisville, KY to celebrate your daddy doing such a great job at work!  I'm so proud of him and I know you will be too some day!  He works so hard to provide for our family and he is so good at what he does!  You are a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful daddy!  

Well that's about all the news I've got for now!  We are just going to relax and enjoy this weekend!  HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment