Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SLEEP DEPRIVATION...NO MORE

 
Last night I finally figured it out!!!  I found a comfortable way to sleep while pregnant!  For the past few weeks I have been waking up ever 30-45 minutes, tossing and turning.  When you get farther along in pregnancy, you are told not to sleep on your back or stomach.  This only leaves your right and left side to sleep on!  Normally I sleep on my back all spread out, so this is a huge adjustment!  Well, last night I found the most comfortable way to sleep EVER!!!!!  It takes some pillow arranging, but it really works!  I didn't wake up one time and had the most restful sleep I have had in a long time! 

To get into position, you will need 1 pregy pillow, 1 body pillow, and 3 or 4 regular pillows!  Basically you arrange the pregy pillow under your head, belly and between your knees.  Then you add an extra regular size pillow directly out in front.  Put two regular pillows under your head as well.  Then, snugly place the body pillow behind you creating a wedge so that you can't roll over on your back, but you can lean back and still be at  good angle (and it supports you).  BLISS

You may think I'm nuts, but when you wake up nightly because you are uncomfortable, your arm falling asleep, neck hurting, leg cramps, or something else, you too will get overly excited when you find something to cure your insomnia. 

In other news, tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!!!!  That means that the week is 1/2 over, tomorrow is a half day at work, and we have another doctor's appointment.  I wasn't supposed to have an ultrasound at this appointment, but after this past weekend my doctor though it best to do one.  I'm not complaining.  It is always wonderful to see my sweet baby Hudson and hear/feel him moving!  YEA! 

Hudson is moving more and more every day!  Hopefully soon, Steve will be able to catch Hudson in the act! 

No comments:

Post a Comment