Friday, June 17, 2011

22 weeks!!!!


Hudson, you are 22 weeks today!!!  According to all the fun baby websites you are the size of a spaghetti squash (11 inches) and have finally made it to the 1 pound mark!!!!!  Your senses are developing this week!  Supposedly, you can feel!  This mean that when I press on my belly you are aware of it!  :)  You are a little wiggle worm, but some days I feel you moving more than others!  I have my next doctors appointment next week.

Steve has been gone on a business trip this whole week, so  I have no pictures of my growing belly!!!!  It is growing though, along with every other part of my body.  My belly button is even changing.  Steve thinks its so gross, but I think its kind of cool.  I have always had an inni, but over the past few weeks it is getting more shallow and starting to pop!  It is by no means an outie yet, but it is definitely changing.  As far as pregnancy symptoms go, Im pretty lucky!  I have no really negative symptoms.

This weekend, I (and baby Hudson) are going to a Brad Paisley concert with some of my girlfriends!  I am so excited!  Before attending college in Kentucky, I was not a country music fan at all!  Brad was of the the first country music artists that I fell in LOVE with!  It is going to be so fun!  Because Hudson can hear now, maybe this will be the start of his LOVE of country music!

No comments:

Post a Comment