Friday, May 13, 2011

It's official...we are having a BOY!!!!!!

Today I went back to get a second ultrasound to try and confirm the sex of the baby!  My friend Christie went with me (so fun) because Steve was out of town on business.  Last time we went (when all our family was in town), baby was very uncooperative and decided to sit upright with HIS legs crossed the entire time.  This time, I had some chocolate and drank a bottle of Mountain Dew before I got there!  Lets just say the baby was moving around doing flips and was not shy at all!  HE gave us some great shots and made it very clear HE was a little boy!!!!!  Welcome to our family....


Hudson Michael Farmer










You might hate me later for putting these in here, but O-WELL!  I can't wait for you to get here Hudson!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment