Friday, May 13, 2011

17 weeks today!


Today, you are about the size of the palm of my hand (about 5 inches)!  Can you believe it?!?!  It seems like just yesterday you were the size of an olive...  You now have the ability to suck and swallow! I am so proud of you!  Other than feeling like a giant whale and breaking out more than I would like to admit... there is nothing to complain about!  I am no longer nauseous (or vomiting), and am enjoying eating...all of the time!  Earlier this week was the first time in weeks I have been able to eat any kind of meat.  Your daddy made me a yummy stake dinner!  He has been so good about putting up with my random cravings and mood-swings.  You are so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy.  I just know the two of you will have a special relationship.

Some of the thing I have been wanting a lot lately are:
  • eggo waffles
  • toaster strudels
  • bagels and veggie cream cheese
  • canned peaches
  • fruit of any kind
  • nutella and bananas
  • meat free chili
  • crab cakes 
In a few years, you will get to try all these yummy foods!  Because the this is the food i am craving while pregnant with you, I wonder if you will like them??? 

I haven't felt you kick yet, but I know you are there!  I love you so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Something I did to see if I could feel little one was to pull my legs up to my chest...I did this around 17 weeks and felt the little one...it felt like gas bubbles. Hopefully you'll feel him soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete