Thursday, September 22, 2011

Doctor Appointment: 35 weeks 6 days

All is well here at the Farmer house!  We had another appointment today.  It went really well aside from my blood pressure being slightly elevated.  Hudson is measuring right on track and has a heart rate in the 160's!  As of now, we are looking at having a normal size baby!!!  He is still pretty high.  My doctor even did an ultrasound to see how he was positioned.  Hudson is head down and ready to roll!  My doctor is very pleased that we made it all the way to 36 weeks!  She told me today that around 25 weeks she wasn't so sure we would make it to full term!!!!!  BUT WE DID!!!  Today was also the Strep B test.  Not bad at all. 

The next appointment is in exactly one week.  I was told to start counting Hudson's kicks and to let the doctor know if I start having consistent contractions, my water breaks, or if I notice Hudson not moving as much.  Four weeks or less until Hudson gets here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i had the Beta strep test last week and was positive. I almost cried in the doc office when she told me. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete