Friday, September 23, 2011

36 weeks down, 4 to go!

Hudson,
You are (according to my doctor) full term!!! That is just so exciting!  Now it is just a waiting game!   I want you here so bad, but I keep reminding myself that I want to enjoy this pregnancy and don't really want it to be over!  I will never be pregnant for the first time again... nor will I be pregnant with you again(obvious but hey)....  To be completely honest I have been walking a lot more, because I herd that can help get things going....  I just can't help it! Your daddy and I are just so excited to meet you, hold you, love on you!!!!!

Today I was thinking about all your firsts that are going to happen soon after you are born:  Your first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas (the best one), and New Years!  The big question is: do we take you to get your picture with Santa for your first Christmas?  You will only be about 2 months old and I'm not sure if that is too young...  Speaking of Christmas...this weekend I plan on starting on some shopping!  I don't want to have to deal with crowds after you (Hudson) are here.  I just know all I am going to want to do around the holidays is cuddle up with you and your daddy and watch Christmas Movies. 

Can you tell I have been scatterbrained lately??  My mind is just racing and EVERYWHERE!

This past week I have been having hot flashes!  UGH and when I say hot I mean HOT!  Our A/C is set to 67 all the time and even cooler at night.  Even with the A/C we have the fan going and I can't sleep with any covers.  Steve on the other hand is FREEZING!  He is sleeping with the comforter folded over twice, blankets, sheets, and sweats on....  Poor guy!  I want to take a million showers every day!  Sleeping has become difficult again.  I wake up every single hour!  O-well.  The contractions are here!  They are inconsistent, but still a little uncomfortable.  Today, I managed to paint my nails, fingers and toes!  It was a huge challenge bending over to reach them (HUGE) but I did it!  And it only took about 2 hours!  haha I'm just so proud of myself!

CRAVING OF THE DAY!
Pizza Hut Cheese Pizza, Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream, and HOT Apple Cider with cinnamon....YUMMMMMMM
Guess what we are having for diner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment