Friday, September 16, 2011

35 weeks!

Today we are 35 weeks pregnant!  So far the only change that I have noticed is slight cramping for the last few days.  Other than that, I'm just getting bigger and bigger by the day!  Hudson is still moving around and is the size of a honeydew melon.  He is 18 inches long and weights about 5.25 pounds!  ALL of his organs are fully functioning as of now, so that is fantastic! This week I am LOVING Oreo Cookies!  I am having trouble sleeping again, but I have been told that's pretty normal.  It will be nice when this pregnancy is over and all the symptoms of pregnancy are gone....  It has been fun, but I'm ready....

Yesterday we had another doctor's appointment!  Now we are on the once a week schedule.  I am doing great, blood pressure was 115/58.  Hudson is measuring right on track.  The doctor seemed to be very pleased with our progress!  When I mentioned I was having some cramping she told me that if it continues for more than an hour I need to call her.  Also, at this stage, they will not do anything to stop labor if it starts!!!  How crazy is that!!!  We are far enough along that they would let Hudson be born NOW!!!!  Ahhhh  I'm still hoping he cooks a little longer.  If he were to come now, all the clothes we have would be off, ya know for the wrong time (Christmas, Thanksgiving....) haha stupid reason but what can I say!?!

Steve informed me that the kind people at his office wanted to throw us a baby shower!!!  It is going to be Monday!  I can't believe they are going to do that!  Steve works with such wonderful people!  I can't wait to see them all!

My grandma had her surgery today.  As far as I know, everything went well.  She will be in the ICU over night, but that was expected.  Hopefully tomorrow she will be cleared and allowed to go home or at least move to a regular room.  Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment