Monday, February 24, 2014

37 weeks pregnant with Alexis

I FINALLY GOT MOTIVATED!

TODAY!

Something hit today and I seriously cleaned the entire day.  It took me long enough right?!?!   I finished washing all of Alexis' things as well as washing 6 additional loads of laundry.  I cleaned and sterilized bottles, and pumps.  I reorganized some shelves in the kitchen to store everything.  I packed some more stuff in our hospital bags.  I cleaned our bathroom.  I found and got out all the baby bathing supplies and my postpartom  recovery supplies.  Shoooo this mama is TIRED!  :)  O and I got to play with Hud for a while!  Not too shabby!

At 37 weeks Alexis has defiantly slowed down, but she is still moving around so I'm not worried.  I feel pretty good still!  Shocking, I know!  At this point when I was pregnant with Hudson, I was swollen, achy, couldn't sleep...  Not this time.  I'm sleeping pretty well.  The only swelling I have is in my fingers when I wake up in the mornings, but it seems to go down after an hour or so of getting up.  I feel energized, upbeat, and am pretty comfortable!  No complaints here.

I wonder if what they say is true about the baby's personality being similar to how they act in utero???  If that's the case, THANK YOU ALEXIS FOR BEING SUCH AN EASY BABY! :)  Looks like I'm in for a peace of cake little girl!  ;)

Tomorrow is my 37 week appointment.  I am not anticipating any earth-shattering news.  All I want to know is that Alexis is healthy and my body is at least preparing for D-Day.  :)  That's all I want.  If the doctor says that, this mama will be VERY HAPPY!

****update 2-25-13*****
My doctor appointment went well.  I'm healthy and feeling good.  Alexis is going great also!  She is sitting really low (the doctor says she has dropped a lot) and I am a little over 1cm dilated.  Not tons of progress, but I'll take it.  As long as Alexis is continuing to do well, I'm fine with anything.  As my doctor was leaving the room we discussed the next appointment that will be next wednesday (38+3days) and how we will go ahead and do an ultrasound to make sure fluid levels and placenta are still good.


No comments:

Post a Comment