Monday, February 3, 2014

34 weeks pregnant and general updates

The past few days have been a breeze.  I think last week I just had a bug that was causing me all sorts of problems.  Silly me blaming my exhaustion, achy feelings, stuffy nose...on pregnancy.  haha  I feel great!  I'm sleeping pretty well.  With Hudson I remember being up all night, most nights.  Looking back, I wonder if it was because I was so anxious/nervous about everything (labor, a baby, family dynamics changing).  This pregnancy is I feel so much more relaxed.  I have a general idea of what to expect during labor and a from a newborn.  I'm excited about meeting my baby girl, but I'm enjoying this pregnancy and the short time I have left having an only child.

At 34 weeks, Alexis is doing great.  She is moving a lot and I haven't had any other scares.  Her favorite time to kick is when I'm getting ready to fall asleep and more when I lay on my left side than right.  It's fun, but after a while I start to think she is trying to tell me to roll over because she's uncomfortable or something.  hehe  Who knows!

I STILL haven't packed my hospital bag.  I don't know why I can't make myself do it yet!  Even though I haven't packed my bag, I'm getting a lot ready for Alexis!  I have been picking up adorable baby clothes!  Baby clothes are sooooo cute!



This is the outfit I plan on bringing Alexis home in.







I go to the doctor tomorrow and am anticipating a quick and easy checkup.  Ill update once I get Alexis' stats.
UPDATE
All is well!  My Blood pressure looked good.  Alexis' heart rate was great.  I'm measuring "perfectly".  The only thing was that they found white blood cells in my urine which can indicate an infection.  I have no symptoms and they were not concerned at all, so I guess it means everything is great.  :)


***
Hud slept in his big boy bed for the first time last night.  HE DID GREAT!  It took him a while to fall asleep, but once he was out, he slept all night long.  I did go check on him a few times though to shift him and cover him with his blanket.  When he woke up, he was happy and ready to start the day!  It is unreal how much I love this little guy.  AHHHHHH
****

This past weekend Steve's brother's family was in town.  We all met in Cincinnati to take Hudson, Andrew, and John to the Aquarium.  It was so crowded, but really fun.  Hudson couldn't have been more excited to see his cousins!  After the aquarium we all went to dinner.  Hudson's grammy gave him some fun gifts from her recent trip to the Caribbean.  She was all tan...It made me want to take a nice beach vacation.  Maybe some day.  :)


Our little family of 3 (soon to be 4) at the aquarium.  Not the best picture, but hey....

****

Here are just some recent pictures of Hud doing his thing.  :)




Hud is definitely his daddy's son!  haha That's MY cereal bowl, but as soon as I left the table he got right up there to finish off my milk!  haha





Have I mentioned that Hudson LOVES trains?!?!  They make him so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment