Monday, February 17, 2014

36 weeks and wishful thinking.....

I am 36 weeks pregnant today with Miss Alexis Grace!  My how time flies!

Tomorrow I start my weekly doctor visits and am just hoping that my body is getting ready for D-Day.

Well, If I'm being 100% honest, I would LOVE it if tomorrow my doctor informed me that I was 7cm dilated and ready to have this baby.  Wishful Thinking?  YES!  It's not that I'm overly uncomfortable or in any pain, I just hate the waiting game.  It drives me CRAZY!  haha  Just because I am being optimistic I went ahead and roughly packed a bag...just in case.  :)

I'll update tomorrow after my appointment.  There is no chance baby is ready.  I know I'm just kidding myself.  A girl can dream....

*****Appointment Update******

All is well!  Alexis is doing great!  She is moving and right on track as far as size....

The doctor informed me that at this point Alexis can come whenever she wants, but It probably wont be for at least a week or so.  WE WILL SEE!

1cm dilated &50-60% effaced

No comments:

Post a Comment