Tuesday, January 28, 2014

33 weeks and I'm ready to be done!

I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who has been getting up at night with Hud and wakes up early when Hudson gets up, just so I can sleep a little.  I am so thankful for such a happy and healthy little boy who has the sweetest personality.  I am so sooooo thankful for this beautiful little baby that is growing in side of me.  BUT, I'm ready to be done!  I want to cherish every moment my family of three has together, but at the same time my body is just over being pregnant.  I'm exhausted.  My energy is depleted.  I can't sleep at night, at all!  I have to pee every 15 minutes.  The leg cramps are really a pain (literally).  My nose is stuffed up all the time, so I can't breath.  I feel huge and tired all the time.

haha  There are still 7 weeks left until Alexis' due date, but I can't help but hope she comes a little early like her big brother did.  Does that make me a bad mom?  Obviously I want her to be healthy and ready, but I just keep thinking that maybe my due date is off....  It could happen right?

This pregnancy has been so easy for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment