Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A visit from Grandma and Grandpa

The last time my parents saw Hudson was at Christmas about a month ago.  Well, my mom and dad were itching to come see him!  This past weekend they drove down on icy roads to love on Huddy Buddy.  When they got here, they scooped him up and I didn't hold him again the rest of the weekend!  haha I kid.  But seriously, he was loved on every waking second.  It was a great visit that was, in my mind, too short.  We had such a nice time though.  At night we played games on our XBOX Kinect including Just Dance 3 and Fruit Ninja.  haha  Hudson laughed at everyone and really seemed to enjoy himself.  He even slept better than he has in a long time. YEA!!!  He is such a good baby and I am so thankful to have him as my son. 













I am blown away by how much he is changing right before my eyes.  He is such  blessing in my life!  I am the luckiest person on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment