Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Boys

We had a play date this morning! But first, Hudson finally found his thumb!



I know I'm not supposed to let him do this, BUT IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!  He has been working on sucking his thumb for weeks!  He would practically shove his entire hand in his mouth looking for it, but today, he got it!!!!  I can't help but be proud.

Today, we also had a play date with some other little boys and their mommies!  It was nice getting to chat and get out of the house for a few hours!  All the boys were adorable!  Again, Hudson is by far the biggest baby!  haha  What a little stinker!  He was so good while we were there.  He showed everyone his cute smile and even slept for a little bit!  I am so lucky to have such a sweet little baby!

Mason, Houston, Hudson, Wyatt, & Ty


Baby Mason and baby Houston were too funny!  They are a little older and were smiling and "talking" to one another!  They would grunt and coo back and forth!


For the most part Hudson was quiet during our play date.  He is such an easy baby!  Baby Wyatt looked sooo cute in his little outfit!  baby clothes are just adorable! 



Aren't they all just so adorable!?!?!  They are lined up from oldest to youngest!  Poor baby Ty was struggling to hold his little head up!  He is so tiny!  After holding Hudson, baby Ty feels as light as air! 


Hudson, I love you more than life itself.  You are my world and I am enjoying all of our time together!  You are so happy and sweet ALL THE TIME!  You are sleeping now, but I can't wait for you to wake up so we can play!  This weekend your grandparents (my mom and dad) will be here to play with you!  Grandma Smith is just dying to hold you!  Hudson, you are loved so much by so many people!  Your daddy and I are the luckiest parents in the world!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment