Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Growing like a weed

Today I realized that Huddy Buddy is getting too big, too fast!  He is almost 15 weeks old and according to the size charts on most baby clothes, is almost in 9 month outfits!  WHAT?!?!  I went to Target and Baby Gap today looking for cute baby sleepers.  Those seem to be the easiest and most comfortable thing for Hudson to ware.  Anyway, I was going to grab some six month sleepers, but when I looked at the size chart he would only be able to ware them for another few days!  He is too long and getting to heavy for the 6 month outfits!  I just can't believe it!

This got me thinking about his car seat.  In the near future we will be needing to look for a bigger one.  The car seat/carrier that came with his stroller wont work for us much longer.  I'm not sure what we will do when he does outgrow it.  He is big, but so young.  He still can sit up by himself.  So, when we go out to eat I'm not sure how we will handle it.  He won't be able to sit in the highchairs but the carrier will be too small....

I'm so glad he's a healthy little baby!


Look at my little chunky monkey!  I'm so in LOVE!
Taken this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment