Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hudson & Mommy day!

I am trying really hard to take advantage of all the one-on-one time I have left with Hudson, where there won't be anyone else to take attention away from him.  I'm pretty sure in the past week I may have overloaded him with mommy/son time.....  o-well

Yesterday, after my doctors appointment Hud and I swung by Chick-fil-A to pick up lunch.  It was such a beautiful day I thought we could have a picnic at the park.  Hud has been asking about having a picnic for the past few days.  After lunch, Hudson played and ran.  He made some little friends and I met some really nice moms.  Hud had a little girl chasing him around and following his every move.  She was like his little shadow for a good thirty minutes.  It was really cute!

After park time, I took Hudson to my favorite ice cream place, Greater's!  We split a cookies n'cream ice cream cone.  Hudson held it and "shared" with me.  hehe  HE LOVED IT!  Surprise Surprise!

I can't tell you what a fun day Hudson and I had.  I don't know if I am just appreciating the alone time we have more, but it really felt wonderful and special.

I love Hudson soooo much.  The new dynamics in our family are bound to change some things, but I hope Hudson knows that we will ALWAYS love him so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment