Monday, March 3, 2014

38 weeks pregnant....yep, still pregnant!

This is officially the longest I have EVER been pregnant!  If this pregnancy were like my first pregnancy with Hudson, Alexis would have been born 4 hours ago!  blah  Unless Alexis decides to make an appearance sometime today....  I'm not holding my breath though.

At 38 weeks pregnant, Alexis has perked back up.  She has been rolling and kicking a lot the past few days.  I enjoy it because it lets me know she is doing ok.  I'm not going to lie though, it can get really uncomfortable at times.  She is a strong little girl!

I am feeling great!  I haven't had any swelling other than in my hands/fingers first thing in the morning.  My cold and sore throat are almost nonexistent and overall I'm sleeping really well!  Have I mentioned how different this pregnancy is than my first one?!?!  haha   Life is pretty good and I am pleasantly surprised by how comfortable I am this far along.

My next doctor appointment is scheduled for Wednesday morning and I am as anxious as ever....  I am really ready now for Alexis to get here.  The only thing I can think of that I absolutely NEED to do before she arrives is install her carseat.  Everything else has been washed and assembled.  I'm not too worried about the car seat though because it's the same one we used with Hudson and it shouldn't be too difficult.  COME ON ALEXIS!  MOMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU!  xoxo

Dear Alexis,

I love you more than you will ever know.  You are so precious to me and I am so looking forward to meeting you.  I will miss carrying you with me everywhere, but I am so excited to kiss your beautiful cheeks and rub your back.  I can't wait to hold your little hands and feet.  Unfortunately, I don't think your big brother Hudson understands what your arrival will mean.  He will love you so much once you are hear, but right now it is just too hard for him to "get it".  We are all so excited and anxious about your arrival.  All your clothes have been washed, folded, and hung.  The hospital bag is packed for you and I have a few adorable choices for you to wear.  :)  Your swings are assembled and I have diaper changing stations ready on every floor of the house.  Now all we need is you!  Hurry up baby girl!  We want you here with us!

Love,
Mommy, daddy, and Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment