Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mommy & Son Day

Today has been a great day!  Steve had to work late tonight, but that didn't keep Hudson and me from having a super fun day!  We played (a lot), read lots of books, worked on his preschool activity books, ate pizza and ice cream for dinner, had a bubble bath (Hud, not me), read more, and passed out (again, Hudson not me).  IT WAS A GREAT DAY for a mother/son day!  I really enjoyed all the cuddles and kisses I got.  It was precious.  I LOVED building tunnels and tickling little feet.  I will NEVER EVER EVER get tired of his sweet little laugh and hearing him tell me he loves me.  I am so glad we got the chance to spend a lot of good quality one-on-one time together.  I know that there won't be tons of just Hudson and mommy time in the near future.

I love that little boy so much and couldn't imagine my life without him.  He is my world.   Steve and I love Hudson sooooo much.  Our world is about to change, but one thing that will never change is our love for our little boy.  We hope that when Alexis does finally get here that we can help Hudson with the transition of becoming a BIG BROTHER.  So far he doesn't really have a clue....so we will see.  I'm not anticipating a difficult transition, but we want to be prepared anyway.  My biggest worry is that Hudson will feel left out?  get less attention?  I don't know.....  It will all work out and Steve and I are going to do everything in our power to make sure Hudson feels loved and gets lots of attention.

Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment.  Again, I am not getting my hopes up that anything exciting will come of it.  I'm ready, but apparently Alexis is not.  We are just going to have to wait for HER to decide to come.  In the meantime I am going to enjoy being a mommy to the worlds sweetest little boy!

God is so good and life is wonderful.

We are so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment