Monday, March 10, 2014

39 weeks pregnant with Alexis

So, this is what 39 weeks pregnant feels like..... :)

Honestly, it isn't bad at all.  I'm sleeping well, I feel pretty good, and mentally am prepared for what's to come.  There isn't much to report other than that.  It's been the same for the past few weeks.

Alexis seems to be doing great.  She is moving around a lot still.  My next appointment with my doctor is tomorrow morning.  As nice as having everything sounds (the induction) It sure would be nice if tomorrow my doctor said that tomorrow was THE day!  I hope to be a lot farther along tomorrow that way even if we still have to wait until Friday, hopefully it will be quick and easy.

We are ALMOST completely ready for Alexis to get here!  I say almost because I want to re-pack my bags and we still have to put the carseat in the car.  I don't trust Steve to do it once this party gets going, so I'll do that myself this afternoon.  :)

Alexis,

Hurry up and get here!  I love you so much!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment