Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pictures Pictures Pictures

The Holidays are fast approaching and time seems to be flying!  I want to capture every moment of our lives right now, but it is so hard!  Between family, friends, Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, Hudson not feeling well, me being sick, decorating for Christmas....it's hard to stay on top of it!  Here are random snapshots of my sweet baby and what has been gong on in our world lately!


We got Hudson's under the sea floor play mat out.... he was less than thrilled.   It is really neat!  There is music, lights, dangling toys, and much more.  I hope in a few weeks we can try this again and get a better outcome!



This is just one of the many funny faces Hudson makes throughout the day!


Isn't he just adorable!


The Best of Mom and Dad


Me and my baby!


I could kiss and love on this boy all day, every day...o wait, I DO!



This was taken early this morning in bed!  Look at my little stinker stretch! He is so long (especially when he kicks his little legs out)!


Who knew my prince charming would be this little 1/2 way balled guy under 2 feet tall?!?!  Look at him just snoozing there!  He has been sleeping most of the day... I really hope I haven't given him whatever sickness I have!


This weekend, my friend from collage Christi came all the way from Memphis, TN to meet Hudson and hang out!  I am so glad she made the 6 hour trip because I had so much fun!  Our other friend Ann-Michelle also drove in to visit!  We played with Hudson for a few hours, then ventured out to the mall...It was pure madness!  I will not go near the mall again until after the Holidays!!  Anyway, Christi and I ended up going to see Twilight:  Breaking Dawn Part 1 Saturday night.  I have never been into the Twilight stuff (books or movies) but this past week I have been feeling under the weather and Twilight (the first movie) was on TV...  after watching it, I was hooked.  I even had Steve swing by BlockBuster on the way home from work one day to pick up the 2nd and 3rd movies AND I ordered all the books on-line.  They should be here soon and I CAN'T WAIT!  I'm such a dork, but I can't pass up a good fairy tail romance with some drama and suspense! 


This is Ann-Michelle holding Hudson!  It was so good to see her this weekend!  I haven't seen her in six weeks!


I have been working on getting all of our Christmas decorations up...  Usually I can put them up in a day, but this year it is taking much MUCH longer!  I still don't have all our ornaments on there yet!  I also don't have the fireplace decorated.  It will happen....I just hope it is done by the time Christmas gets here! HAHA

I can't believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday!  This will be Hudson's first Thanksgiving and first major holiday!  There is so much to be thankful for!  I have such a wonderful family, amazing friends, a supportive and helpful church family...  I thank God everyday for all that he has given us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment