Friday, November 18, 2011

My baby is 6 weeks old today!!!

How is it possible that I have a 6 week old baby? He is growing and changing so much every day! It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Maybe im getting all sentimental because I have a 6 week old baby, or maybe it's because I'm so happy for my sweet cousin who just had her little boy around midnight last night and it is bringing back memories.... Eather way, I am so happy! I have never been happier with my life than I am right now! I know this is exactly where I am supposed to be! I love taking care of Hudson! We are learning together every day! It it's the best job in the whole world!!! It is weird to think that if I were planning on going back to work right away, my maternity leave would be over as of today. I am so thankful to have more time with Hudson! I'm not ready to leave him, and it would break my heart to have to do so. I don't know how long I will get to stay home and take care of hudson, but I am going to cherish all the time I DO have with him!

Hudson, I love you so much (so does your daddy) and the past six weeks have been amazing. I love listening to all the noises you make when you sleep. I love how you smile when your daddy blows on your belly. I love how you have started reacting to me when I talk to you. I love how we read books together and even though you have no clue what I'm saying, you pay attention and listen intently. I love how even though I sound like fighting cats when I sing, you love it. I love how you frown and pout when you want someone (it's just so stinking cute). I love how in the morning you like to lay in our bed and kick and smile! I love how you stretch when you wake up after a long sleep. I love how you cuddle up to me after you are done eating and when you are tired! Hudson, I love you more than life itself and will do everything I can to be the best mommy in the world for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment