Friday, April 25, 2014

Alexis is 6 weeks old & Zoo pictures


My sweet baby Alexis is 6 weeks old today!!!!!  I'm not sure how this is possible!  She has grown so much and is awake a lot more these days.  I love her mild personality.  She is such a good baby!  We are so thankful for this adorable little girl!

I looked back and realized that I haven't written nearly as much for Alexis as I did for Hudson.  I feel really bad about that, but it isn't because we don't celebrate each milestone or do fun things with our children.  It is because after we do all those fun things and celebrate all those precious moments there just isn't enough time to write them all down....  I cherish all the special "events" but don't always have the time later to write down every detail.  It doesn't mean it was any less special or wonderful.

With that being said I want to share that Alexis celebrated her first EASTER this past weekend!  It was fantastic and hopefully I'll have time to go back and write all about it later.  hehe  My mom and I also took Alexis and Hudson to the zoo this week (Alexis' first time there) while Steve was in Chicago on a business trip.  This week was also Alexis' first long car ride and trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house!  There were a lot of firsts this week!

At 6 weeks old Alexis:

  • wears size 0-3 month clothes
  • wears size 1 diapers
  • sleeps regularly through the night 10:30-7:00am
  • still has lots and lots of dark hair
  • loves to be held
  • laughs and smiles to herself
  • loves wearing hair bows! :)
  • enjoys bath time







No comments:

Post a Comment