Friday, April 4, 2014

Alexis is 3 weeks old today!



When you leave the hospital, they give you a chart to fill out every time the baby eats, poops, or pees.  Today is the last day to fill out on Alexis' chart!  Where has the time gone?!?!  The past 3 weeks seem like such a blur.  A lot has happened (I think) but I can't really remember anything before my coffee TODAY....  haha

At 3 months Alexis:

  • Wears newborn clothes
  • Is in size 1 diapers (she could probably still wear nb but we didn't want to keep buying boxes of them when we already had a lot of size 1)
  • Still has a head full of hair, but it seems like it's lightening up
  • Has decided sleep is for the birds!  haha  She is soooo good, but recently doesn't want to sleep at night.  Girrrrr  What happened to my perfect little sleeper.
  • Eats 8x a day

I love having Alexis here and can't imagine my life without her!



No comments:

Post a Comment