Friday, April 18, 2014

Alexis' 1 Month Checkup and Stats



My princess had her one month checkup today.  Up until now I have had help getting both kids to the doctor, but not today!  How hard could it really be anyway?  I mean, I take them both to the store by myself....  HAHAHAHAHA  IT IS/WAS CRAZY HARD!  Keeping Hud from getting into everything while trying to feed a hungry baby is next to impossible.

BUT, we made it!  haha  Mom WIN for the day!

Alexis is just perfect.  She has finally gained weight and caught up to her height.  She is now in the 67th percentile for weight and 69th for height.

She had to have her Hep B booster shot, but did great.  There were a few tears but Hud was singing the ABC's to her and I think that really helped ;)

I am so thankful to have two healthy babies!  GOD IS SO GOOD!

Alexis' Stats

5 weeks old today

Height:  21 3/4 inches  69th %
Weight:  10 lbs 1 oz 67th %
Head Circ:  14 1/2 inches
Temp:  98.6



No comments:

Post a Comment