Monday, April 14, 2014

Alexis is 1 month old!!!


Alexis,

In the past month your Daddy, brother, and I have fallen head over heals in love with you.  Your sweet personality and chunky cheeks are irresistible.  I had no idea I was capable of this much love until you came along.  You have made the transition into being a parent to two so easy.  I am so thankful that you   sleep so well at night and are generally very happy.  I love watching you sleep.  It is one of my favorite times of day when I get to hold you while you are sound asleep.  Every now and then you will smile or even laugh in your sleep.  THAT is heaven on earth.



You are so loved Alexis and I can't imagine my life without you.  It is hard to remember our lives before you were born.  Having you here just seems like the final peace of the puzzle has been put into place.  We are whole and complete with you here.

I love you my beautiful baby girl!  Happy 1 month birthday!'





At 1 month old Alexis:

  • wears 0-3 month clothes
  • is in size 1 diapers
  • sleeps a lot
  • loves to be held and cuddled
  • sleeps in the pack n' play most of the time
  • likes the swing
  • has started following and tracking us with her eyes
  • uses her pacci sometimes
  • hates being in her car seat
  • nurses but has had a couple bottles when we go out




No comments:

Post a Comment