Friday, February 1, 2013

Peek-A-Boo


Yesterday, while changing my little man's diaper (tmi?) Hudson grabbed his pants and covered his face.  After a couple of seconds, be threw his pants down and had the biggest grin on his face.  I laughed and said "peek-a-boo"!  Hudson started squealing with delight.  So, of corse he did it over and over again.  I swear, when this kid finds something he likes, he will do it for hours!  It never gets old (to him anyway).  I'm just kidding!!!!  I could watch him play forever, and that giggle!!!  Don't get me started on that sweet little sound.



Up until yesterday, it was always my job to cover my face or his, then quickly remove the blanket.  Now, Hudson gets all flustered if I try to do it when it is CLEARLY his thing now.  haha  Love this crazy, over the top, exaggerated, sensitive, loving, and compassionate little boy!



These pictures aren't of Hudson's new favorite game, but they are still cute!


Our LITTLE fur baby Sadie!  Best dog in the world!  LOVE HER!


Milo, or other fur baby!  Sooo sweet!



ALL the babies playing.



No comments:

Post a Comment