Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Waiting on a man...

...A repair man that is!

A while back (right after we moved in) Hudson locked himself in our room while I was out.  Steve panicked because we hadn't finished unpacking and there were bottles of cleaner and other unsafe things within reach.  So, being the SUPER DAD Steve is, he busted our bedroom door in.  Well, it is finally getting fixed today.  After many failed attempts to fix it ourselves (and boy did Steve do everything humanly possible) we had to hire someone to come do it.  There was just too much measuring and cutting for us to do PLUS we didn't (and still don't) have the tools.

The repair man was supposed to be here 30 minutes to an hour ago..... and he still isn't here!!!!  I have things I'd like to do today too.....  hummmm  Why do people do this?  Why tell someone you will be there at one time then either not show up at all or show up extremely late without so much as a phone call?  girrrrrr

In the meantime Hudson has been watching Mickey Mouse (his favorite) and I have been making a shopping list for Hudson's little Holiday Themed Playdate at our house later this week.  I also have some laundry going and am working on Christmas gifts.  At least I have things to do to keep me busy.

How long are you supposed to wait for this kind of stuff????  Is there a thirty minute rule for contractors?

Well, Hudson keeps shoving a book in my hand saying "read please mommy" so I think I'm going to go snuggle up with him and read.  :)  Happy beautiful snowy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment