Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Precious Moments

Today was the first day of the new women's bible study I am doing.  I am at a table with our neighbor and a few other girls I have met before.  They are all so nice and I really feel that this is where I'm supposed to be.  We were chatting toward the end and people were asking me about the move and how we are getting adjusted and I just started crying.  Tears just filled my eyes.  I think it had a lot to do with hormones, but also because I just don't have many friends here.  It is hard being a stay at home mom, especially when you move to a new area and don't know many people at all.  I am so thankful for our wonderful neighbors and am so excited for what this biblestudy has in store for me.

After bible study Hudson and I had to run a few errands.  One of my best friends from collage is getting married next month and her batchlorette party is this weekend.  Anyway, we went to the mall and got Christie's gift and then had lunch at the food court.  While we were praying Hudson started chiming in where he knew the words.  It was so precious.  After lunch we walked the mall and shopped some more.  Hudson was wonderful.  I got him a chocolate chip cookie and we sat and watched the water fountain.  Hud was mesmorized by the fountains.  He even got to toss a penny in the water. 

I know it doesn't sound like anything special, but this was such a fun and great day.  I loved spending every second with Hud, holding hands and walking the mall.  He made silly faces and I would laugh.  I couldn't get him to share his cookie with me but that's alright.  :)  This day was just so special because it was just the two of us, getting out of the house and spending time together doing fun things (cookies and fountains for him & shopping for me).

I love this kid more and more every day!   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment