Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun Weekend

This weekend Steve and I got to have a fun date night at our neighborhood Lodge.  A couple comedians put on a show and we had a great time.  I had fun getting all dressed up and trying to figure out what to wear with my growing belly.



THE BUMP! at 15+ weeks

We did a lot of house work this weekend.  Hopefully it will get painted soon.  Saturday morning I got up early and made yummy cinnamon rolls.  They were AMAZING!  Even Hudson thought so!




Look at that boy eat!  :)

In other news, today I have my 16 week doctor appointment and hopefully we will find out if baby farmer is a boy or a girl.  I don't want to get my hopes up, because I know all too well that babies don't always cooperate (HUDSON).  hehe  This morning I did pick up a soda and candy bar to eat/drink about an hour before the ultrasound so hopefully baby will be awake and willing to show us his/her goods!  hehe

We still haven't told everyone our big news.  Steve and my parents are really starting to try to convince me that we should do it soon.  hehe  I just love having this BIG secret, but I completely understand their desire to tell everyone.  Maybe after we find out today, we will tell the world.   I just don't know.  I want to do it in a fun way, so we will see.

Steve and I have been tossing around names that we like, but we don't have anything set in stone.  I feel kind of bad, because with Hudson, we already knew what his name would be when we found out the gender.  I really hope we can figure out a name soon.  It is killing me to not have a name for this baby.

After today, it is all GO for baby shopping.  We will need furniture and bedding among other things.  If it is a boy, we wont need as many clothes, because Hudson has a lot of good condition outfits to pass down.  If it's a girl, Steve's in trouble.  :)

Can you tell I'm getting really excited about this afternoon?!?!  I have been sooooo calm up until yesterday.  I tried not to think about today, but last night I was so excited I couldn't sleep at all!  I tossed and turned all night.  hehe  WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED!

Well, I better go.  Just a few more hours until we get to see our sweet baby again and hopefully find out the sex!  AHHHHHHHHHHH  Somebody pinch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment