Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So Far, So Good

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but this pregnancy is so different than my first.  It's weird.  You don't have kids, and you are clueless as to what to expect.  You have one baby and you think you know what to expect the next time around...WRONG!  It really is weird how one pregnancy might be super easy, then the next you are sick and feel like poop all the time.  hehe  I will say that I think emotionally this time around I am much better but that just may be due to it not being as scary as it was the first time.

Anyway, today I woke up feeling pretty good!  YEA!  No throwing up yet and no seriously nauseous  moments.  WooWho!  I even exercised for 30 minutes today!  I haven't felt good enough to do that in a few weeks!  That is definitely a step in the right direction!  I am ready for our next doctor's appointment and can't wait to see the baby again.

I really need to start seriously thinking about names...

No comments:

Post a Comment