Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Big Announcement!

This weekend we had a cookout with both of our parents and shared our BIG news!  I had ordered a cute shirt for Hudson a while back.  The front said "I have a secret" and the back said "I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER"!  So, right before everyone got to our house I changed Hudson then paraded him around so people would see his exciting news....


Only NO ONE DID!  haha Everyone was busy talking and playing with Hudson!  No one noticed!  I eventually said "Wow, I can't believe no one has said anything about Hudson's shirt...".  Then people got it!  My mom cried and there were lots of Hugs!  Hudson got to show off "his baby" (ultrasound picture).  It was a great visit. 

I called my sister today and told her over the phone.  She is living in California right now, so she couldn't be there this weekend.  I also sent her some videos and pictures from this weekend.  She was so excited and there were tears.  Jessica is such a good Aunt to Hudson, I just know she will be great to baby2.  :) 

Life is sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment