Monday, July 22, 2013

"TEVE"

The other day I was looking for Steve, so I called out "Steve, where are you?"  The next sound I hear is the sweet voice of my one year old trailing behind me yelling "TEVE, Teve"!  haha  I couldn't stop laughing.  Steve kept trying to correct Hudson, by saying "I'm daddy".  But Hudson just laughed and said "teve".

O how I love my little parrot!

Hudson is at such a fun age.

I know I keep saying that, but honestly, each stage seems to be more fun than the last.  I can't imagine being able to love him anymore than I already do, but just when i say that, he does or says something that turns my world upside down and I fall head over heels in love with this little stinker all over again!

I am so thankful for Hudson and my hubby who is a wonderful daddy to our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment