Sunday, July 7, 2013

21 months

I have successfully skipped over Mother's Day, Father's Day, my Chicago girls trip, and 4th of July, but I absolutely could NOT miss Hudson's 21 month birthday! hehe

Hudson is such a little boy now.  It is unbelievable how fun he is.  We can actually communicate with each other pretty well.  His favorite person is still Paw Paw (my dad).   He thinks Grandpa Smith is just the best thing sense sliced bread, and that's saying a lot!  hehe

It is so weird to think that in just 3 months Hudson will be turning two!  I love watching him grow.

Hudson has most of his teeth in and enjoys biting...  o well.

Hudson can string a few words together to form thoughts/statements/sentences.

Size 5 diapers

24 month and 2T clothes

He listens pretty well and can follow directions (when he wants to).

Hudson takes 1 nap each day and still wakes up every morning around 7am.

Steve and I are 100% completely in love with this little boy.  He has captured our hearts and our lives are forever changed for the better.

Hudson, we love you!  xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment