Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crazy Pregnant Hormones

Well the crazy pregnant hormones have really kicked in!  Yesterday I literally cried because I had been thinking about hamburger helper (I know I know) all day.  Not just any kind though.  I wanted the cheese burger hamburger helper.  Well, Steve came home with beef and the helper but it was the cheesy lasagna kind.  I burst into uncontrollable tears!  What is wrong with me?!?!  Thankfully after a few minutes I was able to pull it together and move on.

CRAZY RIGHT?!?!

Ahhhhhh

I really think this is the last pregnancy for me.  Crazy hormones do a number on me and I hate feeling puny.  I know it will all be 100% worth it in the end, but I really think I'm going to be ok with 2 and stopping.

I can't wait for hudson to have a little brother or sister and for our family to be complete!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment